Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved lender with the Home in Five Advantage program.
To become an approved Home in Five Advantage lender. you must first become a correspondent lender with Lakeview Loan Servicing, the master servicer for the program.
Depending on your status, please follow the steps below:
Become a Lakeview correspondent lender
To become a correspondent lender, please contact the Lakeview Client Services team at 855-253-8439, Option 4 or email email@example.com and request to speak with a Lakeview Business Development Director.
Next steps for correspondent lenders
As an approved Lakeview correspondent lender, you will need to complete these three steps:
1) Complete and return the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Lender contact information - Excel spreadsheet (Email email@example.com to have the file sent to you for completion)
- A signed Lender Agreement
2) Submit payment for the required program participation fee of $2,000* (as referenced in the Lender Agreement).
*Please do not send payment until you are confirmed as a correspondent lender with Lakeview, sending payment as follows:
$1,000 check to:
Maricopa County IDA
Attn: Mary Misic, Administrator
8687 East Via de Ventura, Suite 306
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
$1,000 (payment by ACH or wire is preferred) to:
Bank Name: Sunflower Bank, N.A.
Bank Address: 3025 Cortland Circle, Salina, KS 67401
ABA # 101100621
For Credit to: Phoenix IDA, 2201 East Camelback Rd, Suite 403, Phoenix, AZ 85064
Account Number: 1100016761
If by check, please mail to:
Attn: Executive Assistant
2201 East Camelback Rd, Suite 403
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
3) While waiting for the approval process to be completed, although not required, we “highly” recommend that Lenders go through lender training. Request training on the Lender Training page. The Lender Training page also has other training resources.