Welcome lenders! This program owes its success to the 100+ approved lenders who help homebuyers in Maricopa county realize the dream of homeownership.
For program matrix and process updates, please review the announcements on the Lakeview portal.
Products and second loan documents
- Today's Rates (Note: Some rates may be temporarily unavailable due to volatility in the market and show as “#N/A” on the rate sheet.)
Notice: These rates are provided for informational purposes only. The rates shown within the Lakeview Correspondent Client portal are the rates at which loans must be locked. For any discrepancies between rates posted here and rates shown inside the LLS client portal, the rates inside the Lakeview client portal control.
- Program At - a - Glance reference tool (Updated 6/7/2021)
- Government Program Product Matrix (Updated 6/30/2021)
- Conventional Program Product Matrix (Updated 6/30/2021)
- Down Payment Assistance Guidelines (Updated 6/7/2021)
- Second Loan Documents (Version 1.5, Updated 7/9/2021) Sample Second Loan Documents
Notice: When initiating any second loan, lenders are responsible for ensuring they match the version of the second loan documents to the version shown here. The version number is listed on the bottom of the first page of the PDF file.
For the latest detailed information about products, codes, and program requirements, please visit the Lender Training page.
The program is sometimes impacted by changes in policy, regulation, legal opinions, and more at the federal/national level. Please review the lender guidance page to ensure you have the information you and your company require as an approved lender.
Second Loan Payoff
For more information about second loan payoff, click here.
Become an approved lender
Learn how to become an approved Home in Five Advantage lender on the Become an approved lender page.
More information or need Assistance?
The Home in Five Advantage team is available to answer questions and help lenders navigate program offerings. To help you determine who to contact, view our Who to Contact reference guide.