Welcome lenders! This program owes its success to the 100+ approved lenders who help homebuyers in Maricopa county realize the dream of homeownership.
New! The Phoenix IDA and Maricopa IDA are pleased to introduce Home in Five Platinum, a new tax-exempt bond-financed program that complements the existing Home in Five Advantage program. Reservations can be made by lenders who have signed the new Master Mortgage Purchase Agreement beginning November 3, 2023. Program training, reservations, the interest rate on first mortgages, and additional information on the program are all available through eHousingPlus.
As of June 5, 2023, the Home in Five Advantage program expanded product offerings, with changes to the 7-year forgivable seconds and adding a 10-year amortizing second option. Both of these offerings are available with government and conventional first loans.
An email was sent to all registered lenders on June 5 with the details and can be viewed here.
Effective June 12, 2023, income limits have been increased as follows: Program Limit - $138,600, 80% AMI Limit - $79,200, and 50% AMI Limit - $49,500.
Products and second loan documents
- Today's Rates (Note: Some rates may be temporarily unavailable due to volatility in the market and show as “#N/A” on the rate sheet.)
- Program At - a - Glance reference tool (Effective 6/12/2023)
- Government Program Product Matrix (Effective 11/3/2023)
- Conventional Program Product Matrix (Effective 6/5/2023)
- Down Payment Assistance Guidelines (Effective 6/12/2023)
- Second Loan Documents – for 3-year and 7-year seconds ONLY PDF (Version 2.2, Updated 6/5/2023) Sample 3-year and 7-year Second Loan Documents
- Second Loan Documents – for 30-year seconds ONLY PDF Sample 30-year Second Loan Documents
- Second Loan Documents – for 10-year amortizing seconds ONLY PDF (Version 1.0, Updated 6/5/2023) Sample 10-year amortizing Second Loan Documents Note: Lenders must generate a loan application, second Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure for the 10-year amortizing second loan – see training materials.
- All second loan documents are available in Word by clicking here.
Notice: When initiating any second loan, lenders are responsible for ensuring they choose the correct set of second loan documents andmatch the version of the second loan documents to the version shown here. The version number is listed on the bottom of the first page of the PDF file.
Notice: These rates are provided for informational purposes only. The rates shown within the Lakeview Correspondent Client portal are the rates at which loans must be locked. For any discrepancies between rates posted here and rates shown inside the LLS client portal, the rates inside the Lakeview client portal control.
For the latest detailed information about products, codes, and program requirements, please visit the Lender Training page.
The program is sometimes impacted by changes in policy, regulation, legal opinions, and more at the federal/national level. Please review the lender guidance page to ensure you have the information you and your company require as an approved lender.
Second Loan Payoff
For more information about second loan payoff, click here.
Become an approved lender
Learn how to become an approved Home in Five Advantage lender on the Become an approved lender page.
More information or need Assistance?
The Home in Five Advantage team is available to answer questions and help lenders navigate program offerings. To help you determine who to contact, view our Who to Contact reference guide.